- At one point, Jumptwist was just a screen name of a 12-year-old level 10 gymnast. Today, that gymnast turned her passion and experience into Jumptwist Music.
- Christina Gambino, the founder, was frustrated with the repetitiveness of music at competitions so she united the Jumptwist team and turned her frustration into a solution: limiting how many times each song can be sold per region!
- If you are a hardworking gymnast, parent of a gymnast, coach, or gym owner, we praise you for your dedication to the sport and welcome you to join our team and share with you exclusive and high quality floor music.
Check out our Newest Addition to the Jumptwist Music Catalog: PRESCHOOL MUSIC!
Please check the music rules for the competition level of the gymnast (Xcel Rules).
Each CD purchase includes:
- Guaranteed exclusivity*
- Two competition-ready discs
- Custom designed CDs
- Free Shipping and Handling
*Each song is limited to 20 sales per region (including levels Prep-optional through Elite, USAG, USAIGC, AAU, High School, College, Artistic, Rhythmic, Acrobatic and Ice skating) and will remain unavailable for the following season.
Note: Contact us for more information regarding packages, group, and family discounts.
2013 Level 10 Texas State Champion!
Small…Talented…Precise…Daring...these are all words that describe this Jumptwist Star: McKenzie Wofford of Austin, Texas. From being a National Team member and competing Internationally to scoring perfect 10's, McKenzie's gymnastics resume has it all! Check out her 2013 New Floor Routine (Jumptwist Music Cut) and perfect 10 Bar routine!Read More...